1. Businesses are still new to Social Media
2. Businesses focus on the top 5 Social Media Platforms
3. Businesses are Broadcasting vs. Connecting
4. The confidence Mark is around 2-Years
5. Social Media Adoption Obstacles
6. Businesses Turn to Internal Sources for Social Media Support
7. Lack of Social Media Measurement
8. Businesses Lack Confidence in Their Social Media Strategy.
This matter of social media is becoming more and more prevailant and important. Almost two years ago a Richard Balius with Sales Management Academy and Brandon Dady told me I needed to get going on Twitter and LinkedIn. I wasn't even sure what they had just said, but trusting both, I began exploring and dipping the preverbial toe in new waters. Without a doubt it has and will continue to be a very important part of my marketing.
Blair Ball writes and practices extensively about social media strategies to increase business sales. For more about this important subject, go to and following http://www.prepare1.com/.
- Right Place