The best leaders are those most interested in surrounding themselves with team members smarter than they are. They are frank in admitting this and are willing to pay for such talents.
(This is an update of a post from 2011)
Great Loan Officers and Great Team Building
Great Loan Officers -
- know that Great Loan Officers have Great Teams
- are Level 5 Team Builders and work for companies that appreaciate and support Level 5 Team Builders
- believe that the key Sales and Marketing Person is the one delivering the product or service at any given moment
- know that good customer service is the sign of a good hire and bad customer service is the sign of a bad hire
- practice, practice, practice at being a Great Loan Officer and a Great Team Builder
- work hard at all Top 10 Characteristics of a Great Team Builder
- are passionate about being a Great Team Builder
Please don't confuse this list with a complete list of characteristics of a Great Loan Officer; this is just about Great Loan Officers building Great Teams.
Supporting the loan officers that want to build and do their part in building great teams is an incredible purpose to have. This isn't easy and support goes both ways; it isn't just about the LO, nor is it just about "support staff." It is about the TEAM, about the "I" in wInning.
To that end....